order ivermectin over the counter An essential “go-to” resource for working with the parent/child dyad!
where can i get Aurogra How do you support parents whose infants and toddlers have sleep problems?
Or feeding difficulties? Are fussy? Or hard to soothe?
The California Center for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health at WestEd Center for Prevention & Early Intervention is pleased to present http://thelocalteachers.co.uk/thank-you/ The Behavioral Assessment of Baby’s Emotional & Social Style (BABES) Toolkit: Intervention Strategies for Developmental Guidance & Support assists early childhood professionals to identify and help families address concerns about their infant or toddler’s challenging behavior. Authored by Dr. Karen Finello and Dr. Marie Kanne Poulsen, nationally and internationally known experts in infant development and infant mental health, this user-friendly resource provides:
- Key background information about 24 behaviors of most common concern to parents (crying, sleep problems, feeding difficulty, and more)
- Probing questions to open conversations with parents about their infant’s and toddler’s development and behavior
- Potential intervention strategies to address specific challenging behaviors
The Toolkit will help you bridge the gap between parents’ expectations of their infant or toddler and appropriate developmental behaviors. Grounded in research and the authors’ well-tested BABES protocol assessment, the Toolkit:
- Includes the BABES protocol in English and Spanish
- Gives you permission to photocopy individual BABES Toolkit items as well as the BABES protocol for use in the field
- Features lay-flat binding for easy photocopying of the pages you need
The BABES Toolkit is an ideal professional development resource for those in home visiting, early intervention, Head Start and Early Head Start, early childhood education and early childhood mental health to support and enhance your work with families and their infants and toddlers.
Karen Moran Finello, PhD, is an applied developmental psychologist with a specialization in birth to 5-year-olds and their families. She is a Project Director at the WestEd Center for Prevention and Early Intervention and faculty in the Emeriti Center at the University of Southern California. Dr. Finello…read more
Marie Kanne Poulsen, PhD, is professor of pediatrics at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine and chief psychologist at the USC Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Dr. Poulsen has worked extensively with research, service delivery…read more
The California Center for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health offers custom training programs for your organization based on the BABES Toolkit. To find out more, contact email@example.com.
Order your BABES Toolkit now for the special introductory price of $59.95 + $6.95 shipping and handling. A discount for quantity orders is offered for shipping and handling as follows:
- 1 to 4 Toolkits = $59.95 + $6.95 S/H per Toolkit
- 5 to 10 Toolkits = 15% discount off Total + $15.00 S/H
- 11 to 40 Toolkits = 15% discount off Total + $25.00 S/H
To order, please fill out an Order Form and send it along with your check or money order (payable to WestEd CPEI) to:
WestEd Center for Prevention & Early Intervention
1000 G Street, Suite 500
Sacramento, CA 95814