The supervisor reflects on her own internal process during a recent supervisory session: what she was thinking, the choices she had, and what she knew about her supervisee teacher. She talks about her attempts to be helpful to this teacher who is really struggling.
- The Need to Measure a Relationship
- What Is the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV)?
- Finding the Words, Finding the Ways: Exploring Reflective Supervision and Facilitation
- DVD Series: Stories From Our Hearts
- California Center Enhances Website
- Upcoming Training and Events
- Past Trainings and Events
- Reflective Practice Facilitation Opportunities