Lindsey, an experienced Head Start teacher, is at the end of her rope. She has called her supervisor to say that she has tried everything she knows with a child in her class but that nothing is working. To make things worse, the parents refuse to acknowledge that their son has any problems. The supervisor, Marlene, has responded to Lindsey’s call by meeting in Lindsey’s classroom.
- The Need to Measure a Relationship
- What Is the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV)?
- Finding the Words, Finding the Ways: Exploring Reflective Supervision and Facilitation
- DVD Series: Stories From Our Hearts
- California Center Enhances Website
- Upcoming Training and Events
- Past Trainings and Events
- Reflective Practice Facilitation Opportunities