Yvette, a child welfare worker, is meeting with her supervisor, Rose, to discuss a little boy who is in foster care and is likely to be returned soon to his biological family. Yvette is worried about this child and expresses these concerns to Rose. Rose helps Yvette gain perspective on her roles and responsibilities and sort out some personal boundary issues that are interfering with her ability to do her job.
- The Need to Measure a Relationship
- What Is the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV)?
- Finding the Words, Finding the Ways: Exploring Reflective Supervision and Facilitation
- DVD Series: Stories From Our Hearts
- California Center Enhances Website
- Upcoming Training and Events
- Past Trainings and Events
- Reflective Practice Facilitation Opportunities